The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Breaking Down Data Silos for Holistic Health
- PULSE as a tool to transform public health into individualized service
- Great Canadian European Digital Health Conference, 23 November
- EDEN (Embracing Dementia) ERASMUS+ Project launch, November 2018
- Successful Digital Health Society (DHS) workshop @ CHC18, Boston