The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Digital health: GPs aren’t “Luddites” but want safe, equitable care
- Healthcare Startups Raised $1.9 Billion From Venture Capitalists In February
- Stanford Medicine announces results of unprecedented Apple Heart Study
- Electronic Health Records: A Promising New Way To Fight the Opioid Epidemic
- When Going Digital Makes Health Care Harder