The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Ecosystems network contributing to MOWG WHO Challenge
- Time to learn more about the International Network of Permanent Connected Health Ecosystems
- Trillium II at the Digital Health and Wellness Summit 2019@4YFN
- ECHAlliance is co-organising the “DigitalHealthEurope Workshop” during the eHealth Portugal Summit
- All Policies for a Healthy Europe Manifesto Launch – 20 March