The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- ICIC19 – 19th International Conference on Integrated Care
- Scottish Government Sets up £500,000 College Innovation Fund
- AAL Market and Investment Report Launched
- CEF Telecom: €12.4M to support eHealth, eProcurement, European e-Justice Portal
- EDPS-IPEN Privacy by Design contest for mobile Health (mHealth) applications