The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Estonian startup ecosystem needs your contribution!
- Call for a High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence
- Welcome to the Ecosystem lechyid Digidol Cymru / Digital Health Ecosystem Wales
- ECHAlliance Flagship Events outside Europe
- ECHAlliance will speak at Equinix event “Innovation through Interconnection”