The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Robert Stegwee launched The Trillium II Prize at the ECHAlliance Workshop @ CHC18 in Boston
- Launch of the Digital Health Society (DHS) Website!
- You are space related startup? Apply for ESA BIC 50 000 € grant.
- Info session funding opportunities in innovation procurement for health and active ageing
- Connected Health in Serbia Today and Tomorrow