The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Complete CIPSEC survey regarding needs/wishes of Critical infrastructures around Security solutions
- Cybersecurity Is Forcing A Rethink Of Strategic Autonomy
- Eurostars 2 Call between Finland, South Korea and Sweden
- Greece and Austria are the 15th and 16th EU Member States to sign the Genomics Declaration
- PULSE project will enable Taiwan’s large amount of data and R&D energy to be effectively integrated