The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- ITHACA Kick-Off: Exploring best policy settings for Smart Health and Care Solutions
- Message from Vytenis Andriukaitis, European Commissioner for Health and Food Safety
- What is a Work Programme ?
- EU funded MasterMind publishes Policy recommendations for depression treatement through eMental heal
- European Cross-Border Cooperation on Health: Theory and Practice