The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Attract and engage members with a modern website design
- Mobile apps: Your small-staff association’s key to effective member engagement
- 6 Tips for Effective Board Meetings in 2020
- How will your association join in on Make a Difference Day?
- Meet YourMembership for fun, sun, and new ideas at TXSAE Annual Meeting