The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- ECHAlliance named EXCLUSIVE GLOBAL PARTNER for the 2018 Connected Health Conference
- Connecting Europe Facility : publication of the mid-term evaluation report
- FDA permits marketing of clinical decision support software alerting providers of potential stroke
- How to design Artificial Intelligence for the people’s good
- Open call for EIT RawMaterials Start-Up Booster Programme & Financial support up to €60,000