The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Health Services Directories Australia” is coming to Europe to set-up a presence in Estonia
- Are you an innovative Startup? Don’t miss this opportunities at HIMSS Europe 18 & Health 2.0 Confere
- Making digital technology work for healthy living
- Shaping Europe’s digital future: making the most of HPC
- Follow the First European Silver Economy Awards Ceremony by web streaming!