The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- EU Press Release: First EU citizens using ePrescriptions in other EU country
- Air pollution, obesity and vaccine hesitancy climb WHO list of global health threats
- H2020 SmartWork project launches in Athens
- Public Health Outcomes Framework: proposed changes 2019 to 2020
- High-performance medicine: the convergence of human and artificial intelligence