The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- 3rd Commonwealth Digital Health Awards
- Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network require: Experienced Quality Improvement Manager
- Startup Europe for Growth: Call for proposals | Info Day & Networking Event
- £51m UK Government backing for Welsh innovation
- Are the UK competition authorities ready to police the digital revolution