The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- TAIWAN is joining PULSE project
- £2.5BN British Patient Capital Programme Launched
- Report: Seminar “Financing integrated care & population health management” (22 May 2018 The Hague)
- Investing in the future Digital Transformation 2021-2027
- ECHAlliance Member CECOPS is running the “Digital Health Masterclass”, 14th November 2018 in London