The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- 4 Ways to Becoming the Best Continuing Education Resource in Your Industry
- 5 things that may be holding your association back from its mission
- Tips to Skyrocket Your Association’s Job Board Revenue
- 8 ways to deliver an unbeatable learning experience for your members
- 10 ways to use your career center and learning program to support the member journey