The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- GEEF Masterclass Digital Prevention Systems in Care (Digital Health Friesland Ecosystem)
- Action Plan agreed for the Commonwealth Centre for Digital Health (CWCDH)
- Call for proposals – 2019 Cycle Thematic Networks
- One step closer to digitalise children’s vaccination status on a European level
- ‘The digital transformation of health and care will improve the lives of all Europeans’