The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- ECHAlliance partners with TechXLR8 event 12-14 June, Excel, London! Join us!
- Call for all healthcare related SME’s in need of product test or validation
- EDPS-IPEN Privacy by Design contest for mobile Health (mHealth) applications
- EU Member States sign up to cooperate on Artificial Intelligence
- Apply for a networking session at ICT 2018 (4-6 December 2018, Vienna, Austria)