The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Brian O’Connor will speak at the 39th ESPEN 2017 (Clinical Nutrition & Metabolism)
- Cybersecurity and the Estonian Presidency
- Learn about the latest updates of the Care @ Home Innovation Scoping Study Network
- Learn about the latest updates of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Scoping Study Network!
- Nick Adkins Explains the True Meaning of #Pinksocks and the Importance of Connection