The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Attitudes towards the impact of digitisation and automation on daily life
- Digital health and care in Europe: Mid-term review takes stock and looks forward
- Strengthening of the EU cooperation on Health Technology Assessment – Read the online report
- Launch of the Brussels ECHAlliance ecosystem!
- ECHAlliance at eHealth Week 2017