The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- “Roche” acquires mySugr to form a leading open platform for digital diabetes management
- Mariya Gabriel is the new Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society
- We are glad to welcome ConSalud (ECSalud & SaluDigital) as a Media Partner!
- Join the The Digital Health around the Globe 2017 Summit (DHS 2017) 27-29 September, Beijing
- ECHAlliance have been chosen to facilitate 2 N.Ireland industry led collaborative growth networks