The Canadian Integrated Health Alliance is an integral part of a multi-national organisation, bringing people, organisations, needs and solutions together.
CIHAlliance’s approach to stakeholder collaboration across the healthcare spectrum provides a platform for common ground enabling healthcare organizations to connect and resolve key issues and drive sustainable change in Canada.
Our vision is clear. To build a Canada-wide network of stakeholders empowered to connect, collaborate, and build cost-effective, relevant, patient centric outcomes.
CIHAlliance is part of a multi-national community representing:
16,000+ individual experts
- Digital Health Around the Globe 2017
- ECHAlliance members Elemental Software raise £300K to tackle chronic conditions & alleviate NHS cris
- Silver Economy Awards open for application
- Europe has necessary preconditions for free movement of health records
- ECHAlliance Director Bleddyn Rees will speak at Morgan Academy Digital Health Symposia